When one of our clients asked us to help them make a mommy blogger site (http://momtidbits.com), we jumped at the opportunity. Our only requirement was that they prepared a months worth of content ahead of the site launch date. If you want anyone to find your website, you must have content. Well the ladies came thru and the site has been moving up the search engine ladder and TopMommyBlogs lists ever since.
The site features:
- a daily tidbit: A post about just about anytime that is interesting to women everywhere (wedding planning, making jam, birthdays, packing ideas, and tons of other interesting morsels.
- giveaways: the site has a weekly giveaway to readers who share socially and get involved in the website. They have given away Cupcake Sprinkles, Miniemergency Kits, Culinarium stuff, etc.
- fabulous finds: great products used by moms for babies, home, fashion, etc.
For a site that is a little over a year old it has enormous amout of great content and ideas. Our job was to help them organize the content:
- To make it easy for readers to find the content easily and quickly.
- To help the editors disseminate the content via automatic emails and social media.